The Chrysalis
The Shell
of who I used to be
who people may still
see me
The person I am
Becoming
Is fighting like hell
becoming
Strong through the changing
fighting against the shell
making my wings
Strong
Strong enough for
Flight
Strong enough to cause
a Hurricane
across the World
Strong enough for one
one little flap
of my Wings
to cause a great change
But
I'm still in the
Shell
growing Strong
Enough
to break the Shell
Strong enough to
Change Completely
Strong enough
to be vulnerable
Strong enough
for Wings
The Shell
of who I used to be
who people may still
see me
The person I am
Becoming
Is fighting like hell
becoming
Strong through the changing
fighting against the shell
making my wings
Strong
Strong enough for
Flight
Strong enough to cause
a Hurricane
across the World
Strong enough for one
one little flap
of my Wings
to cause a great change
But
I'm still in the
Shell
growing Strong
Enough
to break the Shell
Strong enough to
Change Completely
Strong enough
to be vulnerable
Strong enough
for Wings
Comments
Post a Comment